Thursday, December 26, 2013

2014 Project: A year in the life of

My 2014 Project:

So I've decided to make a New Years resolution a few days early...I'm going to make a second attempt at writing a weekly blog. Admittedly my last blog was verging on pathetic...I managed to post 3 blogs from my travels, and had another 3 pending in my draft box. Now considering my travelling/living abroad spanned roughly two and a half years, that is very embarrassing. I could throw out a number of poor excuses, but I won't. Instead I'm going to give the whole idea another attempt.

Now that I'm back from travelling I can't pretend that my life is nearly as exciting on a daily basis, so I'm going to base it on a number of topics:

  • Daily life in London - a blog for a year of my life
  • Current Affairs (Foreign and Domestic)
  • Films and Sporting Events 
  • Anything else that really comes into mind!
If you enjoy my blogs as I put them up, please feel free to post comments and follow me for the rest of the year. 

Thanks!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment